Pet a gator

Friday, August 11, 2006

Summer travels in Chile and Guatemala

The first pic is of a Volcano in Guatemala...I REALLY wanted to climb it. But, try as I might, I did not get the opportunity. Work work work.

The next three pics are from Chile. Not only did I get to hike some peaks around Santiago, but I also got to go skiing at Portillo, which is a world famous ski resort. The conditions were pretty good and the backcountry there looked sic!!
What an amazing country. I shall return someday. Torres del Paine is calling.






3 Comments:

  • I climbed a volcano this summer!! Thankfully, it didn't erupt. No hot lava for me.

    Are the people in the pics your teammates?

    Glad you posted! (see, I can be nice).

    p.s. nice hair.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:12 PM  

  • Looks like fun!

    By Blogger drh, at 7:21 AM  

  • What's up, Chris? Looks like you had a lot of fun! Can't wait to hear about all of your trips.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home