Pet a gator

Friday, April 07, 2006

Kiddie pool

I went to swim laps again on Tuesday evening at a neighborhood pool. I was looking forward to having the pool to myself. Did I mention that some kid was having a birthday party? Predicting the onslaught of little Hellians, the management chlorined the snot out of the pool. My eyes burned. Bad.
When I actually did swim, I spent the time weaving in and out of kiddies. I thought it might be good practice for the triathlon I am competing in this weekend...like when I'll be dodging the other competitors. The event is in a murky lake, so there probably won't be quite as much urine.

2 Comments:

  • but its in florida so what it lacks in urine it makes up for in gators.

    By Blogger Jon, at 7:54 PM  

  • "chlorined the snot out of it."
    literally.
    ha!

    I just noticed that.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home